Did you know that Egypt is one of the busiest tourist destinations at the moment? It’s no wonder: it’s safe, it’s welcoming and, above all, it’s absolutely amazing. That’s why here at Civitatis we wanted to organise a giveaway on Instagram where you can win an Egypt 8 Day Tour all-inclusive for two people.
Terms & conditions for the ‘Egypt is waiting for you’ giveaway
One. -ORGANISING COMPANY, OBJECTIVE, DURATION AND CONDITIONS.
This competition is organised by Civitatis Tours S.L. (henceforth, “CIVITATIS”), with registered business address at Calle Coloreros 2, 28013, Madrid, Spain, and N.I.F [tax identification number] B- 86899440.
CIVITATIS is organising, by way of promotion “Egypt is waiting for you” (henceforth, the “Giveaway”) an international competition, taking place via the internet, with participation open to all adult participants.
The Giveaway will start on 11th May 2021 at 11 am (Spanish peninsular time) and will end on 14th May 2021 at 12 pm (Spanish peninsular time).
However, CIVITATIS reserves the right to modify the dates of the Competition.
Two. –ELIGIBILITY TO PARTICIPATE.
The Giveaway is open to all people (henceforth, “Participants”) who accept these Terms and Conditions and who fulfil all of the following participation requirements:
- Following the Civitatis account (@civitatis) or one of its accounts in other languages (@civitatis_en, @civitatis_it, @civitatis_fr, @civitatis_br) and the LA MER DELUXE HOTEL & SPA account (@lamersantorini).
- Mention two (2) friends or family members with a valid Instagram profile in the photo comments of the competition photo on the (@civitatis) or one of its accounts in other languages (@civitatis_en, @civitatis_it, @civitatis_fr, @civitatis_br).
- Have a valid Instagram profile and be of legal age (or have the authorisation of a parent and/or legal guardian).
Three. – PRIZES, COMPETITION AND REDEMPTION CONDITIONS
The winner of the prize will be chosen from those users who have complied with all participation requirements using the EasyPromos application. Any participant who has not completed every step of the competition will be automatically disqualified. Any profile flagged as false or found to commit fraudulent acts will also be automatically disqualified.
Once CIVITATIS knows who the winner is, it will be announced on 14th May 2021 via its Instagram profile. (@civitatis).
The prize for this promotion includes:
- Egypt 8 Day Tour all-inclusive for two people.
Regarding the conditions of the prize: (i) the dates are upon the winner’s request and subject to availability of the activities previously mentioned on the CIVITATIS website, (ii) once the winner confirms the dates on which he/she wishes to enjoy the prize, no changes can be made, (iii) the prize will be valid for travel between 10th May 2021 and 31st October 2021 or between 1st May 2022 and 31st October 2022, (iv) flights, transport, meals, tips, excursions, travel insurance or extra expenses not described are not included and (v) prizes are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or any other product.
If the winner cannot be found or contacted within seven (7) calendar days from when CIVITATIS announces the winner, the prize will be given to the next alloted winner and the first winner will irrevocably renounce their prize. Should it be impossible to locate the second winner within seven (7) further days following the communication from CIVITATIS, the prize will remain unclaimed.
The winner agrees to assume liability for any tax that the acceptance of the prize may imply, as well as any other costs associated with the Competition not expressly mentioned and covered by CIVITATIS in the current terms and conditions.
Four. – LIMITATIONS
The following people and their immediate families (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent and/or “step” family) are not eligible to participate in the Promotion: (i) employees of CIVITATIS, associated agents and anyone professionally or legally connected with CIVITATIS, (ii) natural and legal persons who have a direct or indirect holding in the share capital of CIVITATIS, (iii) the Notary designated for the notarisation of these Terms and Conditions, or any employees of said Notary and (iv) natural and legal persons who have directly or indirectly participated or been involved in the creation or administration of the Promotion (agencies, providers, etc.).
In accepting these Terms and Conditions, Participants consent to CIVITATIS excluding and disqualifying these parties from the Promotion.
Any participation completed after the end date of the Promotion will be considered null and void, as will those which do not fulfil the participation requirements established in Section Two of these Terms and Conditions. CIVITATIS reserves the right to exclude from the Promotion any Participant who they suspect or prove to have participated fraudulently.
If it is found that the winners or reserve winners do not fulfil the requirements expressed in the Terms and Conditions, or that they have not fulfilled what is asked of them, their participation will be considered null and void and they will be automatically excluded from the Promotion, forfeiting all right to the Promotion prize.
The winner may not request any modification, alteration or compensation of the prize, nor may it be exchanged for any other product or cash equivalent. CIVITATIS reserves the right, with just cause and previous notice, to modify, suspend or extend this Promotion.
There will be a timeframe of fifteen (15) calendar days following the date of publication of the prize winner during which disputes regarding this Promotion may be made. Once this period of fifteen (15) calendar days has passed, the process to execute and/or organise the prize will commence.
Participants are hereby informed that they are not required to pay any additional cost to CIVITATIS as a result of this Promotion.
CIVITATIS reserves the right, if necessary, to substitute the prize for another similar product.
Five. – LIABILITY DISCLAIMER.
CIVITATIS shall not be held liable for circumstances including but not limited to:
- The use that the winner makes of the Promotion prize.
- Harm or damage of any nature that may be caused by the temporary lack or continuity of the working of telecommunication networks.
- The services provided by any other entity with which CIVITATIS collaborates when providing services to the winner, in fulfilment of the prizes given, as well as the consequences of any negligent conduct in the provision of said services.
- Any case of force majeure or unforeseen circumstance that may prevent the undertaking of the Promotion or the complete or partial enjoyment of the prize. CIVITATIS reserves the right to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion should it not be undertaken, either due to fraud being detected, technical errors or any other reason outside of the control of CIVITATIS that affects the normal development of the Promotion.
Six. – LIMITATIONS ON THE CONTENT OF PHOTOS AND COMMENTS
- Discrimination: In no case can photos or comments include content that intentionally aims to discriminate against third parties, or which violates the rights of honour, personal and family privacy, image rights or the rights of a person’s dignity. All content that is discriminatory regarding race, gender, religion, opinion, nationality, disability or any other personal or social circumstance is prohibited.
- Illegal activities: Content cannot be included which promotes illegal activities or which incorporates obscene or indecent content.
- Self-destructive content: Content that promotes the consumption of narcotic substances or which may encourage eating disorders or self-harm is prohibited.
- Violence: It is expressly prohibited to participate with photos and comments that promote violence and/or include, without limitation, sexual violence or violence against animals and people.
- Degrading content: Photos or comments that are intimidating, threatening, degrading or that promote violence against a person, or a determined group of people are prohibited.
- Sexual content: All kinds of sexual content are expressly prohibited.
Should it be deemed that any of the Participants in this Promotion have incurred any of the limitations established in this section, CIVITATIS reserves the right to exclude said Participant from the Promotion.
CIVITATIS shall not be held liable for the damage caused by the content included in the photographs and comments published by the Participants in this Promotion, and which may at any point offend other Participants; as such CIVITATIS accepts no legal liability for the photographs and comments.
Seven. – PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
CIVITATIS takes privacy and data protection very seriously. Therefore, any personal information gathered from Participants shall be kept securely and processed with the utmost care.
Pursuant to that established in REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND COUNCIL OF 27 APRIL 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (henceforth, “GDPR”) and in Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (henceforth, “LOPDGDD”), when accepting these Terms and Conditions each Participant consents for the personal data provided when participating in this Promotion to be incorporated into a database owned by CIVITATIS for the purposes of processing the Participant’s participation and, if appropriate, to inform them that they have won.
CIVITATIS maintains the appropriate security pursuant to the GDPR and the LOPDGDD and it has established all the technical measures within its capabilities to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, non-authorised access and theft of the data that Participants provide through the Promotion, notwithstanding Participants are hereby informed that online security measures are not indefeasible. CIVITATIS undertakes to fulfil its obligation to protect the privacy of the personal data contained in the automated file pursuant to the applicable legislation, as well as ensuring the secure processing should any data be subject to being transferred.
Participants guarantee that the personal data provided is true and they are responsible for informing CIVITATIS of any modification of said data. Participants, in any case, will be held responsible for the veracity of the data provided, with CIVITATIS reserving the right to exclude any Participant from the Promotion if they have provided false data, notwithstanding any other actions applicable under Law. It is recommendable for the utmost diligence to be taken with regard to Data Protection by means of the use of security tools, with CIVITATIS accepting no liability for the theft, unauthorized changes to or loss of unlawful data.
Participants are hereby informed that they can exercise their rights to Access, Rectify, Delete, Oppose, Limit, Transfer or Remove their data and to not be subject to individual automated decisions, by means of sending an email to email@example.com or by sending a letter addressed to Calle Coloreros 2, 28013, Madrid, Spain, with a copy of their DNI [Spanish National Identification Document] or passport attached.
Eight. – CHANGES AND ACCEPTANCE
CIVITATIS reserves the right to modify or expand the Terms and Conditions of this Promotion provided that this does not harm or infringe the rights of the Participants of the Promotion.
Participation in this Promotion implies the full acceptance of these Terms and Conditions, which may be recorded by a Notary and will be available to any person who wishes to consult them.
Nine. – APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
These Terms and Conditions shall be interpreted and governed pursuant to Spanish law. Any disputes or controversy that may arise regarding the validity, interpretation or fulfilment of these Terms and Conditions will be subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals in the Participants’ city of residence.