Follow the path of the sun with this fantastic tour of the western Algarve. You will visit Lagos, Cape St. Vincent, Ponta de Piedade, and Baleeira!
Lagos, Sagres, and Cape St. Vicent Trip
After picking you up at your hotel at 8 am, we will drive to the most western point of the Algarve: Cape St. Vincent, located about 40 miles from Alvor. There we will visit one of the most powerful lighthouses on the European continent, which stands on a 16th-century fortress.
We'll head to Sagres, a town famous for its unspoiled landscapes and for having the most beautiful beach in the area. We will stroll through its picturesque streets and enter the fort before leaving for the next stop on the tour: Baleeira, home to one of the best-preserved fortresses in Portugal.
From there we will travel to Ponta da Piedade, one of the best-known places in the Algarve, which stands out for its caves, grottoes, and arches formed by millions of years of erosion. Here you can take some amazing photographs of the trip!
Finally, we will stop in Lagos and stroll through the beautiful medieval streets. You will have free time to have lunch on your own in one of the town's traditional eateries. If you wish, you can also take a one-hour boat ride along the coast.
We will return to your hotel in Alvor, arriving at 6 pm.
Other departure points
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 5 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
Tour in English
Children from 4 to 12 years oldUS$ 66.30
Children from 2 to 3 years oldFree
Children under 2 years oldFree
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in English, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
English speaking guide.
Consumption in a local bakery.
Boat trip around Lakes: € 20 (US$ 23.60) per person.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).