Discover the undiscovered jewels of the Algarve's interior with this fantastic trip to Alte, Loulé, and São Brás de Alportel. You will be amazed by how this region is also beautiful far away from the beaches too.
Inland Algarve Trip
The tour of the interior of the Algarve will begin when we pick you up from your hotel in Armaçao de Pêra at 8 am and hop on the bus. Our first destination is the enchanting city of Loulé!
When you arrive, the town seems just like any other. However, as we stroll through the streets, you will soon discover what makes it special. Around every corner hides a wonderful surprise, such as the market that resembles an Arabian palace. We will head into the 19th-century building so you can browse the stalls and sample the traditional products.
We then visit a cork factory so you can learn all about the oldest trade in the Algarve. Then, its time to head to the picturesque municipality of São Brás de Alportel, where you will have free time to have something to eat in one of the local restaurants (not included).
Feeling re-energized, it's time to jump back on the bus and drive to Alte, one of the traditional villages of the Algarve. We will spend 30 minutes exploring the pretty streets that weave through the rows of typical white houses.
Our tour finishes when we drop you back at your hotel at 6 pm.
Other departure points
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 5 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children form 4 to 12 years old||Children under 4 years old|
|Tour in English||
Tour in English
Children form 4 to 12 years oldUS$ 71.30
Children under 4 years oldFree
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in English.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Transport by bus.
English speaking guide.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).