Indulge in a delicious Hungarian buffet while you admire the capital of Hungary and all its splendor from the Danube River on a 60-minute sightseeing cruise.
Welcome aboard the ! The buffet-style brunch is served on the boat’s glassed interior, with air-conditioning in summer and heating in winter. After an exquisite meal, you’ll be able to enjoy the superb views from the boat’s outdoor roof terrace.
You can enjoy a buffet brunch menu from 10:30 am to 1 pm. It includes the following dishes:
- Eggs: scrambled, fried, eggs Benedict
- Selection of spreads and jams: cottage cheese cream, cream cheese, spicy cream cheese, butter, pink hummus, jam, and honey
- Vegetables: fresh seasonal vegetables, such as bell pepper, tomato, grated carrot, cucumber, celery stalk, and olives.
- Cheeses: four different types of cheese, from hard to semi-hard and soft
- Cold-cut meats
- Chicken pâté
- Bakery items: whole wheat, white and special toast, Kaiser rolls, croissants, and sweet pastries.
- Brunch: One welcome drink (prosecco or juice), a hot drink, and a soft drink.
- Brunch + unlimited Prosecco: a welcome drink, a hot drink, a soft drink, and unlimited prosecco during the whole tour
1 hour 30 minutes.
Buffet brunch on board
Scenic cruise along the Danube River
Unlimited Prosecco (depending on selection)
When to book?
You can book up until 12 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Type of voucher
Electronic. Show the voucher on your phone.
Not wheelchair accessible.
All services published on Civitatis are carried out in accordance with our Sustainability Code.
Our providers commit to:
- Provide a safe and satisfying experience.
- Reduce, reuse, recycle.
- Incorporate eco-conscious technologies.
- Uphold fair employment standards.
- Foster the growth of local communities.
- Preserve the integrity of local culture.
- Safeguard both cultural and environmental heritage.
- Ensure ethical treatment of animals.
- Operate with honesty and transparency.
- Encourage sustainable behaviors among customers and staff.
This particular activity contributes as follows:
- No printing of documentation required.
- Promotes local employment.
- Has a gender equality policy.
- Has a carbon footprint offset policy.
Frequently asked questions
Q - Why do this activity with Civitatis?
A - All Civitatis activities go through a selection process. Within our listings, you won't find two equal activities offered by different providers: we simply take the company with the best reviews and quality and stick with that one. If our users start leaving negative reviews on an activity, we understand that something is off, and we contact the provider to establish a solution. If this situation persists, we look for another company that responds to our commitment to excellence. That's why doing an activity with Civitatis means getting it right every time and ending up satisfied with the service.
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions
Akadémia, dock 3