Are you looking for adventure during your stay in Cala Gonone? Immerse yourself in Sardinian nature and go canyoning down the Codula Fuili gorge!
Codula Fuili Canyoning
We'll meet on Viale Bue Marino and set off for the Codula Fuili gorge.
Before our adventure begins, we'll listen to some safety instructions from an expert instructor, who will accompany us throughout the activity.
Once the canyoning activity has started, we'll feel our adrenaline surge and the Mediterranean breeze whip our skin as we use the rocks to make our way down the canyon.
As we descend, we'll also enjoy breathtaking views of the Mediterranean Sea and the National Parks of Orosei and Gennargentu.
The minimum age to take part in this activity is 16 years old.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 8 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 7% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
Per personUS$ 79.20
The tour includes an English speaking guide, but the tour can sometimes be carried out in two languages.
English speaking guide.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up to 2 days before (Cala Gonone local time) if there are still places available.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
Viale Bue Marino.