When you think of Cappadocia, the image that comes to mind is hundreds of colourful hot air balloons flying over spectacular natural landscapes. Witness the incredible sight for yourself!
Cappadocia Hot Air Balloon Ride
After being picked up from your hotel first thing in the morning, you'll be taken to the Cappadocia hot air balloon departure point, where you'll be served a light breakfast of tea, coffee and pastries.
Once the balloon is inflated, you'll climb into the basket and begin your ascent into the sky. With no noise from a motor engine disturbing you, travelling by hot air balloon is an incredibly peaceful experience, and you'll be able to fully enjoy the tranquillity of the landscape of Cappadocia from your place among the clouds.
Your hot air balloon ride lasts one hour and offers you unique views over a region that is challenging to explore over land. The magical scenery underneath you includes natural geological features like fairy chimneys, troglodyte caves and rock tunnels, which hint as to the long history and extensive cultural heritage that the ancient Turkish region is home to. You'll soon see why this is one of the world's most popular locations for ballooning!
Following your breath-taking hot air ballooning ride over Cappadocia, you'll return to land where you'll have the opportunity to toast to the experience with a glass of champagne. You'll also be given a certificate to remember your ride and prove you've ticked something off your bucket list!
At the end of your experience, you'll be taken back to your hotel for around 8 am.
- This activity is subject to cancellation by the Turkish Civil Aviation Authorities, who control air traffic daily in order to preserve the area of Cappadocia. In the case that your activity is cancelled, you'll be refunded in full.
- Each hot air balloon basket has a maximum capacity of 24 people.
- It's compulsory to indicate the full name of all those people who will take part in the activity. Your petition won't be dealt with until this is done.
- The local supplier will contact you by phone (at approximately 6:00 p.m.) the day before the date of your reservation to keep you informed. If a direct communication with the client has not been possible, the message will be left at the reception of the hotel where you are staying.
The minimum age to take part in this activity is 7 years old.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protective material and safety to help avoid the spread of Covid-19.
Per personUS$ 188.70
* The price varies based on the chosen date
2 hours 30 minutes.
Pick up and drop off at hotel.
1 hour hot air balloon ride.
Glass of champagne.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up to 7 days before (Cappadocia local time) if there are still places available.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).