If you have a few days free in Carvoeiro, then don't miss this fantastic opportunity to visit some of the most beautiful places in the Algarve. Magnificent fortresses, surreal rock formations, and winding medieval streets await you on this trip to Lagos, Sagres, and Cape Saint Vincent.
Lagos, Sagres, and Cape St. Vicent Trip
We will pick you up by bus at your hotel in Carvoeiro at 8 am and then head to the most western point of the Iberian Peninsula: Cape St. Vicent.
Upon arrival, we will see the brightest lighthouse in Europe which is located inside a 16th-century fortress, a unique, beautiful place, sitting on the edge of the continent!
The next stop on the tour is Sagres, famous for its untouched landscapes and for having one of the most beautiful beaches in the Algarve. We will walk through its streets before continuing our way to the city of Baleeira, home to the best-preserved castle in Portugal is located.
Then we will stop at Ponta da Piedade, a popular tourist spot in the Algarve due to its impressive caves, arches, and grottos, created by the erosion of air and water from the Atlantic over millions of years. Don't forget to bring your camera to capture a permanent memory of these amazing scenes.
Finally, we will arrive at Lagos, where we will stroll through its medieval streets and you try the local cuisine in one of the traditional restaurants on your own. You also have the opportunity to take a boat ride along the coast and get to know it from a different perspective.
We will finish the excursion arriving at 6 pm to Cavoeiro.
Other departure points
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 5 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Per person||Children from 4 to 12 years old||Children under 4 years old|
|Tour in English||
Tour in English
Per personUS$ 83.40
Children from 4 to 12 years oldUS$ 66.70
Children under 4 years oldFree
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in English, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
English speaking guide.
Consumption in a local bakery.
Boat trip on Lakes: € 20 (US$ 23.80) per person.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Bookings are permitted up until 8 hours before the activity as long as there are still places.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).