Discover the Cadiz coastline with this Tarifa, Zahara & Baelo Claudia Day Trip from Conil de la Frontera. You'll explore the beautiful route through Andalusia.
Tarifa, Zahara & Baelo Claudia Day Trip
At 10:40 am, we'll pick you up at the bus stop located on the road N-340 in Conil de la Frontera and travel along the Costa de la Luz route.
Our first stop will be the beach in Bolonia, to visit the Baelo Claudia archaeological site. Here we'll see the ruins of this ancient Roman settlement including the theatre, the forum and the Temple of Isis. We'll also learn about the settlement's importance as a salting factory and a production centre for garum, the sauce that was fashionable in ancient times.
The route will continue to the Strait of Gibraltar for a tour of Tarifa. As we walk around this city in Cadiz, the southernmost city in Western Europe, we'll admire outstanding monuments including the Guzmán el Bueno Castle, the Church of San Francisco and the Gate of Jerez. Then, you'll have one hour of free time to eat; you'll find a wide variety of tuna recipes!
Afterwards, we'll go to one of the most beautiful fishing villages in the region, Zahara de Los Atunes. You'll have one hour free to stroll through its streets or to take a dip in its extensive beach.
The tour will end back at the starting point in Conil, arriving at 8:40 pm.
Departure from other locations
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 25 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 3 and 12 years old||Children under 3 years old|
|Tour in English||
Tour in English
Children between 3 and 12 years oldUS$ 39.60
Children under 3 years oldFree
The tour is exclusively in English.
Transport by bus.
English speaking guide.
Entry to the Baelo Claudia archaeological site.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
N-340 bus stop