Enjoy the charming streets and squares of Cordoba, on this guided bike tour of the historic centre, declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Cordoba Bike Tour
The tour meets on calle Ángel Saavedra, and once you've strapped on your helmet and listened to the instructions from your guide, we'll begin our bike tour of the Cordoba old town.
First, we'll take you to the Tendillas and Corredera squares, between which you can still see the remains of the ancient Roman Temple, built during the reign of Emperor Claudio between the first and second centuries, and still has its original columns standing after nearly two thousand years.
The route continues around the Jewish Quarter, known for its whitewashed houses, its terraces and the vibrant splashes of colour which the potted plants give to the neighbourhood. And pedalling around the Jewish Quarter we'll reach the banks of the Guadalquivir River. This is the perfect place to tell some stories about the monuments you can find dotted around: the Mosque-Cathedral, the "Gate of the Bridge" or the Calahorra Tower, found on the other side of the river.
The route then ends at back at the start point on calle Ángel Saavedra.
During the tour, we won't enter any of the monuments mentioned but will visit their outside to get to know their history and anecdotes surrounding them.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 20 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|English Language Tour||
English Language Tour
Per PersonUS$ 29.90
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in English.
English speaking guide specialist in the history of Cordoba.
Bike rental during the tour.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Bookings are permitted up until 2 hours before the activity as long as there are still places.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you need help to book an activity or have any enquiries, please contact us.
Calle Ángel Saavedra, 5.