Experience the incredible passion of flamenco enjoying an unforgettable show accompanied by a delicious meal of typical Cordoba delicacies. A perfect evening of local culture!
In the heart of the Jewish Quarter, not far from the spectacular Mosque-Cathedral and the beautiful Calleja de las Flores, an alleyway lined with whitewashed houses whose balconies overflow with flowers, you'll find your venue for the night: Arte y Sabores de Cordoba. Here you'll enjoy a unique evening of music, dance and food that you'll remember forever.
Watch in awe as guitarists, singers and dancers put heart and soul into their flamenco performance, an art form based on the folkloric musical traditions of Southern Spain that have been declared a World Heritage Treasure by UNESCO. Each heel click - taconeo - and hand clap - palmas - of the dancers, accompanied by the expert musicians, will make for a unique spectacle that gives incomparable insight into the tradition and culture of Andalusia.
While you enjoy this incredible show, you'll be served a drink of your choice.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 25 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children under 10 years old|
Children under 10 years oldUS$ 11.80
2 hours 30 minutes.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the previous day (6:00 pm local time) if there are still places available.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
10 Calle Velázquez Bosco.