Relive the splendor of the Umayyad Caliphate during this magical experience. A bath in a traditional hammam, only a few meters from the Mezquita (Mosque) of Cordoba.
What does it consist of?
The tour of the Hammam Al Andalus baths is self-guided and you can follow the itinerary that you choose. However, we recommend that you start with a warm shower and then head to the warm bath (36ºC / 96ºF). Once you are relaxed and with your skin prepared, you can move into the hot bath (40ºC / 104ºF). Finally, in the cold bath (18ºC / 65ºF) you can cool your body back down.
After enjoying the water in all its splendor, in the relaxation room, you can enjoy green mint tea and reap the benefits of its antioxidant properties.
What is the Hammam like?
The Hammam Al Andalus creates the perfect mixture of Arab architecture, aromatic scents, Andalusian music, and ambient light.
In only one 90-minute session, without including possible massages, you will reenergize your body and mind.
The cheapest price only includes a relaxing 90-minute bath. The bath is the ideal way to stimulate and relax the skin and muscles. Besides the bath, you also have a choice of extra options:
- Relaxing massage: a massage performed with relaxing essential oils which will leave your skin smooth and fragrant. It produces an overall pleasant sense of wellbeing. You can choose between 15 or 30 minutes.
- Exfoliation and relaxing massage: 15-minute exfoliation treatment performed on the traditional hot stone of the Hammam using a cotton fiber glove (a ‘Kessa’) and a completely natural soap paste of red grapes. The creamy foam rubs against the skin so that it reaps all the benefits. As the icing on the cake, the experience finishes with a massage of 15 or 30 minutes depending on your preference.
- The bathrooms are mixed, except for the changing rooms.
- Entrance is not permitted to children under 5 years old.
- The chosen time slot may vary depending on the availability. If that is the case, we will contact you to offer an alternative.
|Emerge: 90-minute bath||
|Mimma15: Bath and 15-minute massage||
|Mimma30: Bath and 30-minute massage||
|Midra30: Bath, Exfoliation and 15-minute massage||
|Midra45: Bath, Exfoliation and 30-minute massage||
Emerge: 90-minute bath
Per personUS$ 36
Mimma15: Bath and 15-minute massage
Per personUS$ 52.9
Mimma30: Bath and 30-minute massage
Per personUS$ 70.9
Midra30: Bath, Exfoliation and 15-minute massage
Per personUS$ 79.9
Midra45: Bath, Exfoliation and 30-minute massage
Per personUS$ 97.9
Use of the Hammam for one hour and a half.
Mint tea and unlimited water.
Shampoo, gel, hair dryer, and storage locker for personal objects.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up to 5 days before (Córdoba local time) if there are still places available.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
51 Calle Corregidor Luis de la Cerda, 51 (next to the Mosque of Cordoba).