Discover all the best bits of this magical Andalusian city on a private tour of Cordoba. Visit the places that interest you the most with an exclusive guide just for you and your group!
Private tour of Cordoba
The usual itinerary of this private tour of Cordoba begins in the heart of the historic centre, where you'll head out to explore the most iconic sights in the ancient city on a tour lasting either two and a half hours, or five hours, depending on the option you've chosen.
Throughout your private tour, you'll stroll through the main streets and squares in the area. Admire the beautiful whitewashed buildings of the Calleja de las Flores, named for the flowers overflowing the alleyway's limited space; squeeze through the unbelievably narrow Calle del Pañuelo; and peruse the famous recipe adorning the walls of Calleja del Salmorejo.
Discover unmissable monuments from Cordoba's extensive and varied history. The magnificent Mezquita, a cathedral within a mosque built upon a church; the Roman Bridge, originally built in the 1st century BCE; the Alcazar, the Castle of the Catholic Monarchs; the Synagogue in the Jewish Quarter; the ancient Souk or marketplace, and much more!
Please bear in mind that this activity is a walking tour and does not enter any of the monuments along the route. If you would like to take public transport or visit inside any of the monuments, these costs will be in addition to the price of the tour.
Tailor your tour
Already seen some of the places on our suggested itinerary? Remember, this is a private tour, so you can tailor your itinerary to visit the monuments and landmarks that interest you and your group the most.
You can also choose between a 2.5 or a 5 hour tour, and what time you'd like to start your activity, depending on your needs and preferences. Make the most of your trip to Cordoba!
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 25 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
This is a private tour organized for you and your partner, friends or family.
|Up to 5 people||Up to 12 people||Up to 25 people|
|2.5 hour tour||
|5 hour tour||
2.5 hour tour
Up to 5 peopleUS$ 113.10
Up to 12 peopleUS$ 169.70
Up to 25 peopleUS$ 226.20
5 hour tour
Up to 5 peopleUS$ 198
Up to 12 peopleUS$ 282.80
Up to 25 peopleUS$ 339.40
2 hours 30 minutes - 5 hours.
The tour is exclusively in English.
English speaking guide.
Private and exclusive tour: there will be no other people in the group.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up to 2 days before (Córdoba local time) if there are still places available.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
5 Calle Ángel de Saavedra.