Discover the splendour of Cordoba at nightfall: delve into the mystery of the legends that surround this beautiful city, as you admire the sunset illuminations of its incredible monuments on this guided walking tour.
Cordoba Sunset Tour Itinerary
The tour leaves from Calle Ángel de Saavedra, in the heart of Cordoba's historic centre, just around the corner from the magnificent Grand Mosque, one of the most important achievements in Moorish architecture.
During the guided walking tour we'll wander through the most important streets in the city, which was the capital of Muslim Spain for 300 years. You'll see Cordoba's most iconic places of interest, which represent the legendary history found around every corner of the Andalusian city.
Admire the Roman Bridge, which has spanned the Guadalquivir River since its construction at the beginning of the 1st century), and stroll through the Judería, or Jewish Quarter, where the Jewish people of Cordoba lived for five centuries. You'll be captivated by the Mosque-Cathedral, considered to be one of the most important and impressive sights in all of Spain, and the 14th century Alcazar de los Reyes Cristianos, the palace-fortress that served as the main residence of the Spain's "Catholic Monarchs", as Isabella I of Castile and Ferdinand II of Aragon were known.
Having finished the tour, we'll invite you to join us in a glass of wine, so we can toast to a wonderful evening exploring Cordoba.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 20 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children under 10|
|English Language Tour||
English Language Tour
Children under 10Free
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in English.
Official guide passionate about Córdoba.
Glass of wine to finish the tour.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Bookings are permitted up until 1 hour before the activity as long as there are still places.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you need help to book an activity or have any enquiries, please contact us.
Calle Ángel de Saavedra, 5.