Make the most of your time in Cordoba experiencing the city's gastronomy. Enjoy this wine tasting tour and indulge in local delicacies.
Cordoba Wine Tasting Tour Itinerary
On the evening of your wine tasting tour, meet your guide in Calle Moriscos, near the Palacio de Viana. This area of Cordoba is filled with lively local bars and eateries, making it the perfect place to get to know the local gastronomy.
Inside one of the city's specialist wine shops, you'll enjoy a tasting of wines from the Montilla-Moriles region, a "denominación de origen" in southern Cordoba. An expert sommelier will teach you all about the nuances of each wine that you'll try, so that you can better appreciate their different properties, aromas and tastes.
You'll sample a total of four different wines, including two "fino", the driest and palest of traditional Spanish fortified wines; an "oloroso", or scented sherry; and one made from typical Pedro Ximénez grapes. All of your delicious drinks will be accompanied by a different tapas dish too - a true treat for your tastebuds!
Alcoholic beverages will only be served to adults over 18 years old.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 4 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|English guided tour||
English guided tour
Per personUS$ 28.30
1 hour 30 minutes.
This is a bilingual (English/Spanish) guided tour.
English speaking guide with specialist knowledge of wines.
Tasting of 4 glasses of wine accompanied by different cold snacks.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the previous day (8:00 pm local time) if there are still places available.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
Calle Moriscos, 10.