Enjoy the landscapes and its unique gastronomy around Galicia with this Ría de Arousa Cruise + Dinner. You'll taste mussels, prawns, oysters and more typical local delicacies!
Ría de Arousa Cruise + Dinner
We'll meet at the El Grove Port at 2:30 pm and board the majestic boat, to sail along the Ría de Arousa, the largest in Galicia.
You'll enjoy privileged views of the coast of El Grove and closely admire the rafts that splash the estuary. Do you know its function? You'll soon discover it!
On board the boat, you'll taste steamed mussels, prawns cooked with mayonnaise, curled oysters with vinaigrette sauce, Galician empanada and seasonal fruit. All this accompanied by Galician wine, water or soft drinks, a feast for the palate!
Halfway through the trip, we'll stop the boat next to a quiet El Grove beach so that you can refresh yourself in the Atlantic. Afterwards, you can go up to the deck to photograph the views of the estuary from a privileged perspective, and take an unforgettable souvenir of the Galician coast!
Finally, we will dock again at the El Grove Port and end the tour at 5 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 6 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 3 and 12 years old||Children under 3 years old|
Children between 3 and 12 years oldUS$ 18.30
Children under 3 years oldFree
2 hours 30 minutes.
Lunch on board.
When to book?
Bookings are permitted up until 48 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Puerto de O Grove.