Learn to cook a traditional Tuscan meal during a 4-hour cooking class accompanied by an experienced cook who will guide you and give you great tips. At the end of the class, savor the various dishes you've prepared.
Meet the cook and the rest of the group in the morning on via Ricasoli and head to the Mercato Centrale Firenze.
Step inside the bustling central market and wander past the numerous colorful stalls accompanied by the professional cook in search of the right fresh produce and ingredients to make the best dishes. It’s a great opportunity to practice your Italian and meet the vendors selling their home-produced vegetables, fruit, cheese and wine.
With your basket full of foods, you’ll head to a fully equipped kitchen in a striking setting, where you’ll prepare your meal. The authentic 4-course lunch usually consists of bruschetta, a fresh pasta dish made from scratch, a main course and dessert.
When you’ve finished, sample your cooking accompanied by a refreshing Chianti wine. The cook will give useful advice and ideas to continue mastering your cooking skills at home.
The cooking class will finish at approximately 3 pm.
Participation is free for children under 5.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Students under 26 years old||Children 6-12 years old|
Students under 26 years oldUS$ 79.20
Children 6-12 years oldUS$ 44.60
The tour includes an English speaking guide, but the tour can sometimes be carried out in two languages.
Visit Florence’s central market.
Cooking class with an experienced Italian chef.
Prepare and taste your own cooking accompanied by Chianti wine.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
If there are still places available, you can book until the previous day (local time in Florence).
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Via Ricasoli, 22