Relax and sunbathe on a 5-hour catamaran cruise along the southern coast of Gran Canaria and enjoy the incredible landscape of the island’s cliffs.
Catamaran Cruise from Puerto Rico Itinerary
After collecting you from your hotel, ride off to Puerto Rico de Gran Canaria on an air-conditioned bus. Here, you will set sail on a Afrikat 69 catamaran.
This luxury vessel is 21 meters in length and fits up to 69 passengers. It has an open bar on board, including mineral water, juice, soft drinks, beer and sangria. It also has a large sun deck with places to sit, perfect to sunbathe while you sail along the southwest coast of Gran Canaria.
Half way through the journey, the catamaran will drop its anchor in a beautiful bay and you will have an hour to snorkel and swim in the transparent Atlantic Ocean or take a ride on a speedboat or do other water activities like operating a jet-ski. When you get hungry, enjoy an exquisite meal on board consisting of meatballs, “papas arrugadas” (salted wrinkly new potatoes typical of the Canary Islands) with mojo sauce and various types of salad.
After lunch, rest on the deck before the boat makes its way back towards Puerto Rico de Gran Canaria. A bus will then drop you off at your hotel.
Schedule and pick-up location
This excursion includes hotel pick-up from the following tourist resorts in the south of Gran Canaria:
- 9:15 am departure: The pick-up from Bahía Feliz and San Agustín will be at 7:50 am, and at 8:20 am from Playa del Inglés, Maspalomas, Taurito and Puerto Mogán, and at 8:45 am from Pasito Blanco, Costa Meloneras and Arguineguín.
- 2:15 pm departure: The pick-up from Bahía Feliz and San Agustín will be at 1:00 pm, and at 1:30 pm from Playa del Inglés, Maspalomas, Taurito and Puerto Mogán, and at 1:45 pm from Pasito Blanco, Costa Meloneras and Arguineguín.
Important: This activity only has one departure at 10:00am from 1 November until 30 April. This means that the hotel pick-up from the following locations: Bahía Feliz, San Agustín, Playa del Inglés, Maspalomas, Taurito, Puerto Mogán, Pasito Blanco, Costa Meloneras and Arguineguín, will take place between 9:00 am and 9:15 am.
- This excursion does not include hotel pick-up from Puerto Rico or from Las Palmas de Gran Canaria.
- If you are staying in Puerto Rico or Las Palmas de Gran Canaria or you prefer to make your own way to the Pier of Puerto Rico, you must be there at least 15 minutes before the departure time. If you prefer this option, please let us know when you book the activity by writing it in the “comments” section.
Except for the ride on the speedboat and snorkeling, the rest of the water activities are optional and are not included in the price of the excursion. The prices per person of each activity are as follows:
- Banana: 6 euros. Tuesdays and Sundays not available.
- Donut: 10 euros. Tuesdays and Sundays not available.
- Jet-ski: 30 euros.
- Parasail: 25 euros.
|Adults||Children under 10 years old|
Children under 10 years oldUS$ 48.4
The tour is carried out in several languages at the same time, including in English.
Hotel pick up and drop off (only in the southern area of Gran Canaria).
5 hour catamaran cruise along the coast of Puerto Rico de Gran Canaria.
Open bar on board the catamaran: water, juice, soft drinks, beer and sangria.
Ride on a speedboat.
Lunch on board.
Transfers from Puerto Rico and Las Palmas de Gran Canaria.
Other water activities (optional).
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up to 2 days before (Gran Canaria local time) if there are still places available.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
Pier of calle Puerto Base (Puerto Rico de Gran Canaria)