Discover Ibiza's most iconic sights by bike. Choose the route that interests you the most and delve into the spectacular scenery and vibrant atmosphere of the White Isle. What are you waiting for?
Ibiza Bike Tour Options
When making your reservation for your Ibiza Bike Tour, you'll be given the opportunity to choose between two different cycling routes around the Balearic isle. Both include a professional English-speaking guide, who will keep you informed and entertained throughout your adventure.
Marina Bike Tour (2 hours)
Parc de la Pau; the ancient necropolis at Puig des Molins, or Windmill Hill; the historic Portal Nou city gate; the picturesque Vara de Rey square; the whitewashed lighthouse; the luxury marina; stunning Talamanca beach... the list goes on! This bike tour around Ibiza will take you to some of the island's most emblematic monuments and landmarks, as well as exploring a quaint fishing port.
The Marina Tour departs on Mondays at 2 pm and Thursdays at 5 pm.
Street Art Tour
Urban art fans unite! Did you know that the White Isle is famous for its spectacular graffiti and street art? This bike tour of Ibiza will take you to discover some of the most beautiful and interesting murals that decorate the city walls, including a number of secret works of street art!
The Street Art Tour departs on Tuesdays at 5 pm.
Please bear in mind that the tour times and days vary depending on the option you've selected:
- Marina Tour: departs on Mondays at 2 pm and Thursdays at 5 pm.
- Street Art Tour: departs on Tuesdays at 5 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 10 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Marina bike tour||
|Street art bike tour||
Marina bike tour
Per personUS$ 34.40
Street art bike tour
Per personUS$ 34.40
2 hours - 4 hours.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in English.
Professional English speaking guide.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Bookings are permitted up until 14 hours before the activity as long as there are still places.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
Carrer de Madrid, 37.