Climb on board and join us as we set sail into the waters of the Mediterranean to discover the iconic rock of Es Vedrá, snorkel in the crystal ocean waters, and explore the beautiful island of Formentera.
Es Vedra and Formentera Trip
We will pick you up at your chosen meeting point and set sail along the west coast of Ibiza. Ahead lies a brilliant day of maritime adventure.
For almost two hours, you will relax and contemplate the idyllic island landscapes as we drift through the middle of the ocean. At 10:45 a.m. we will arrive at the first destination: Es Vedrá. This iconic rock outcrop rises 1250 feet from sea level and we will get up so close, you will almost be able to touch it with your fingers. Our expert guide will tell you all about the fascinating local myths and legends surrounding this beautiful natural wonder.
Then we continue on our journey to the next destination: the idyllic island of Espalmador, a paradise of white sand and emerald waters nestled between Ibiza and Formentera. There, we will enjoy a traditional paella dish, and salad all prepared with fresh local ingredients.
After lunch, we will get into our snorkel gear and dive into the idyllic crystal waters that surround Espalmador. We will explore the seabed and discover a wide variety of exotic marine fauna and flora.
After the experience, we will continue the tour, passing through the Natural Park to reach the port of La Savina de Formentera. Here you can choose between enjoying your own free time on the island or taking a guided bus tour to discover iconic landmarks such as La Mola lighthouse, Es Caló, and other landmarks of interest - the perfect way to get to know Formentera!
After taking a dip, we will return to the bus and drive back to the port of La Savina. There we board the boat again and enjoy a delicious barbecue on board while sailing back to Ibiza, where the trip ends at 10 pm.
Timetables and departures
The boat picks up at various points on the island. When you make the reservation, you must choose the time and place where you want to board:
- 9 am: San Antonio
- 9:10 am: Mar Amantis
- 9:15 am: Pinet Playa
- 9:20 am: Punta Xinxó
- 9:30 am: Port d’Es Torrent
- 10 am: Cala Codolar
- 10:25 am: Cala Vadella
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 25 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 70% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 6 and 12 years old||Children under 6 years old|
Children between 6 and 12 years oldUS$ 51.90
Children under 6 years oldFree
This is a bilingual (English/Spanish) guided tour.
Bus ticket in Formentera.
Lunch and drink.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Bookings are permitted up until 2 hours before the activity as long as there are still places.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not advisable for people with reduced mobility).