Formentera is must-see for anyone taking a break in Ibiza. On this tour, we'll discover the beautiful nature that defines Formentera, its beaches, towns and cultural treasures.
Formentera Day Trip
Having picked you up at your hotel, we'll take you to the Ibiza port by bus, where our guide will be waiting to embark and begin the tour.
Enjoying a brief and enjoyable cruise on the Mediterranean sea, we'll arrive at Formentera, for many the most beautiful of all the Balearic islands.
Once we arrive in Puerto de La Sabina, the only port on the island, from where we'll climb back aboard our bus and tour the island: a genuine natural paradise in the Mediterranean sea.
On the tour we'll see San Francisco Javier (the capital) the viewpoint (from where you can get the very best views of Formentera), la Mola (beautiful cliffs with a famous lighthouse), Mitjorn Beach or Es Pujols (where you'll have free time to eat and enjoy the beach) and the Salt pans which we will see from the bus.
With the tour of this natural paradise over, we'll head back to Ibiza, and when we arrive back at the port we'll take your back to your hotel wherever you are staying.
Day Trip Without Transfers
If you're staying in Ibiza, have your own car or would prefer to get to the port on your own, we offer a discount of €5 per person if they don't want to take advantage of the transfer service.
Pick Up Points
Pick up is included in all accommodation throughout the island, but those staying in the further away hotels must pay a supplement:
- Cala Tarida, Cala San Miguel, Portinatx and Figueral (€5).
- Cala Vadella, Club Delfín, Cala Carbo, San Vicente and Cala Leña (€8).
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 100% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 80% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children from 2 to 12||Children under 2|
|Tour with transfers||
|Tour without transfers||
Tour with transfers
Children from 2 to 12US$ 51.90
Children under 2Free
Tour without transfers
Children from 2 to 12US$ 46.10
Children under 2Free
7 hours - 8 hours.
The tour includes an English speaking guide, but the tour can sometimes be carried out in two languages.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Return ferry to Formentera.
Bus tour of Formentera.
English speaking guide.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the previous day (6:00 pm) if there are still places available.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.