Rent a motorcycle at the best price and explore Ibiza’s beautiful coastline, incredible turquoise water beaches and quaint villages without worrying about traffic jams and parking spaces.
Why hire a scooter in Ibiza?
The easiest way to discover Ibiza is by hiring a scooter, no matter where you’re staying. Get around the island quickly and hassle-free, without having to stress about finding parking spaces or congestion.
Swimming in the crystal-clear waters of Playa de las Salinas in the morning, followed by a delicious paella for lunch at the Port of Ibiza. Heading to the island’s famous hippy market in the afternoon and then, spending a relaxing evening at Café del Mar is only possible with our motorcycle rental. Forget about taxis and parking lots and make the most of your holidays in this delightful island.
Ride your moped across Ibiza, marveling at its white sand beaches, the turquoise Mediterranean Sea and its whitewashed villages.
What type of motorcycle or moped can I rent?
We offer two options:
- Peugeot Tweet de 50cc or similar: The driver must be at least 18 years old with a category AM driving license or a category B driving license (with at least 1 years’ experience).
- Peugeot Tweet de 125cc or similar: The driver must be at least 18 years old with a category A1/A driving license or be 21 years old and a category B driving license (with at least 3 years’ experience).
The motorcycle or moped can be used by the driver and one passenger, but the second helmet is not included in the original price.
You can pick up your bike at the next shop.
- Ibiza Airport Cooltra Shop located at carretera de l'Aeroport km 4,6, nave 4, Sant Jordi (07817), Ibiza.
Motorcycle pick-up times are from Monday to Friday from 9 am to 1:30 pm and from 4 pm to 7 pm, while on Saturdays it is from 9 am to 2 pm. From 14 September 2020, this shop will be open from Monday to Friday from 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Motorcycle drop off times are Monday to Friday from 9:30 am to 1 pm and Saturdays from 9:30 am to 1 pm. We recommend leaving a margin of time of 30 minutes at the beginning and end of the day. Please note that you can't return the bikes on Sunday, as the shops are closed on that day. In this case, you'll have to return the bikes on Saturday at the end of the day or on Monday at the beginning of the day. If you drop off the bike on Monday, you'll have to pay an extra day's rent.
- The prices are per motorcycle, not per person. For example, if you and another person (driver and passenger) want to rent a motorcycle, you must only rent one and, in the comments, write that you need an extra helmet. Keep in mind that the second helmet will be charged apart.
- When you collect your motorcycle or moped, you must sign a contract and leave a deposit of €150 by credit card, which is reimbursed at the end of your rental contract.
- You must return the scooter at the same time you collected it once the duration of the rental agreement is completed. You will not be reimbursed partially if you return it before the rental contract is over. Returning the vehicle late will involve a charge of €50 and the rental cost proportional to the time elapsed since the end of the rental contract.
- All scooters include full-risk insurance with €500 excess (Standard category) and roadside assistance. There is also the possibility of getting Premium category insurance and other extras which you can choose when you collect the scooter and sign the contract. The price of Premium category insurance varies depending on the duration of the rental.
- The scooter must be returned with the same gas level as previously marked in the contract. If the scooter is not returned with the same gas level, you will be charged extra.
- If you do not have a European Union driving license, you must have an international driver’s license. For more information on the various types of driving licenses valid in Spain, click here.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 2 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
|Peugeot Tweet 50cc Moped or Similar||Peugeot Tweet 125cc Motocycle or Similar|
Peugeot Tweet 50cc Moped or SimilarUS$ 37.30
Peugeot Tweet 125cc Motocycle or SimilarUS$ 51.30
Peugeot Tweet 50cc Moped or SimilarUS$ 66.50
Peugeot Tweet 125cc Motocycle or SimilarUS$ 91.10
Peugeot Tweet 50cc Moped or SimilarUS$ 88.70
Peugeot Tweet 125cc Motocycle or SimilarUS$ 121.40
Peugeot Tweet 50cc Moped or SimilarUS$ 106.20
Peugeot Tweet 125cc Motocycle or SimilarUS$ 146
Peugeot Tweet 50cc Moped or SimilarUS$ 151.80
Peugeot Tweet 125cc Motocycle or SimilarUS$ 209
* The price varies based on the chosen date
125cc or 50cc motocycle or moped.
Full risk insurance with €500 excess.
Medical and roadside assistance.
Passenger's helmet (optional).
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Ibiza Airport Cooltra Shop