Explore the southern tip of the Iberian Peninsula with this trip to the British colony of Gibraltar from Jerez. You will enjoy excellent views of the famous rock and the strait!
Gibraltar Day Trip
We will depart Jerez and head towards La Línea de la Concepción. During the journey, we will cross the beautiful landscapes of Los Alcornocales Natural Park, one of the most beautiful areas in the province of Cadiz.
Once we arrive at La Linea we will cross the border into the British colony. We then begin our fantastic panoramic tour of Gibraltar by a minibus. Our first stop is at the Punta Europa viewpoint, where we will see the Strait of Gibraltar and the outline of the African coast on the horizon.
We will also explore the magical San Miguel Caves. You will discover all the mysteries of these enigmatic grottoes. After the panoramic tour, you will have free time for lunch and do some shopping on Main Street.
Afterward, we will return to the original departure point in Jerez.
Pick up point
- The bus stop in Plaza del Minotaure square, next to Santa Ana bar: 8:15 am.
Other departure points
When entering Gibraltar, it is necessary to show your passport or valid ID documentation at the border.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 25 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children from 3 to 12 years||Children under 3 years old|
|Tour in English||
Tour in English
Children from 3 to 12 yearsUS$ 67.40
Children under 3 years oldFree
The tour is exclusively in English.
Pick up and drop off in Jerez.
Transport by airconditioned bus.
1.5 hour minibus tour of Gibraltar.
English speaking guide.
Entry to San Miguel caves.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up to 2 days before (Jerez local time) if there are still places available.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).