Mesmerising turquoise seas, warm white sand beaches and swaying palm trees: welcome to Catalina Island. Discover paradise on this catamaran cruise from La Romana.
Catalina Island Cruise
Ready for an unforgettable day of sun and sand? We'll pick you up from your hotel in Bayahibe from 9:15 am onwards. Arriving at the La Romana port, where our yacht will be waiting to take us to Catalina Island.
On board the yacht you'll enjoy stunning views, and before arriving at our final destination we'll make a stop in a coral reef to try our hand at snorkelling.
Then we head to Catalina Island. There you'll have the rest of the day free to enjoy the virgin beaches at your leisure. If you want to discover the tropical fish and stunning subaquatic landscapes on offer, you can grab the snorkel equipment again. Or if you're in the mood for pure relaxation you can grab your beach towel and simply enjoy the sun and sand.
And if you're hungry you can take advantage of the delicious buffet lunch - which includes water, soft drinks and rum as well as the food.
Then in the afternoon, we'll head back to La Romana, arriving between 6 and 7 pm.
Hotel Pick Up
This tour includes hotel pick up in the Bayahibe neighbourhood.
Catalina Island & Altos de Chavón Tour
Complete your boat trip with a visit to the picturesque Mediterranean-style village of Altos de Chavón, booking our Catalina Island & Altos de Chavón Day Trip.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 4 and 11 years old||Children under 4 years old|
Children between 4 and 11 years oldUS$ 31.25
Children under 4 years oldFree
9 hours - 10 hours.
The activity takes place with a guide that simultaneously speaks in English and other languages.
English speaking multilingual guide.
Return transport to Catalina Island by catamaran.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Bookings are permitted up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).