Explore the Algarve with this incredible day trip that will take you from Lagoa to Lagos, Sagres, the Cabo de São Vicente and much more!
Lagos, Sagres & Cabo de São Vicente Day Trip
We'll pick you up from your hotel in Lagoa between 8 am and 9 am and set off for the southwesternmost point of the Algarve, Cabo de São Vicente!
After an hour's journey, we'll arrive and head straight to admire this extraordinary lighthouse - one of the most powerful in Europe! Then we'll head to the famous town of Sagres, known for its spectacular landscapes and for having one of the most beautiful beaches in the Algarve. After admiring at its stunning coastline, we'll take a walk through its streets and visit its fort.
The next stop on our tour will be Baleeira, where we'll explore the best-preserved castles in Portugal, followed by a visit to the spectacular Ponta da Piedade headland.
Lastly, we'll make our way to Lagos, where you'll enjoy some free time to explore its medieval streets and get something to eat in a traditional restaurant. You can also go on a boat ride along the coast to discover this wonderful town from a different perspective!
At the end of the trip, we'll return to Lagoa and drop you off at your hotel for around 6 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 5 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
Children between 4 and 12 years oldUS$ 62
Children between 2 and 3 years oldUS$ 38.70
Children under 2 years oldFree
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in English, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
English speaking guide.
Tasting at a local bakery.
Boat ride in Lagos: € 20 (US$ 23.80) per person.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).