History, wine culture, mountain villages and stunning landscapes await you on this Kourion, Omodos & Koilani + Kolossi Castle Tour. Visit the archaeological site and charming villages.
Kourion, Omodos & Koilani + Kolossi Castle Tour
After picking you up from your hotel in Limassol at the appointed time, we'll head west to visit the ancient Greek city of Kourion. Are you ready to travel back hundreds of years?
We'll tour the archaeological site and tell you about its history. Did you know that it has 'survived' five major earthquakes? Despite this, there are many ruins that are still standing today. We'll visit the Roman villas and their amazing mosaics, the theatre and a Christian basilica from the 5th century.
The tour will then head towards the Troodos Mountains to visit the villages of Omodos and Koilani. We'll discover the wine culture of this area with a guided tour of a Koilani wine cellar, and enjoy a wine tasting!
Before continuing the tour we'll have a lunch break in a local restaurant. The menu includes a main course and a drink. Afterwards, we'll head towards the coast for a short stop at the Rock of Aphrodite. According to Greek mythology, the Goddess of Beauty was born here. Whether this is true or not, the views are spectacular.
The last stop of the day will be at Kolossi Castle, an important medieval fortification built in 1210 and once controlled by the Knights Templar. Also, this is where Richard I of England and Berenguela of Navarre were married - wait until you find out more as we tour the castle!
The tour will end by dropping you off at your hotel.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 20% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children between 2 and 12 years old||Children under 2|
Children between 2 and 12 years oldUS$ 105.80
Children under 2not permitted
8 hours 30 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
Hotel pick up and return transfer.
Transport by minibus or bus.
English speaking guide.
When to book?
You can book up to the start time, as long as there are places remaining. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.