Drive your own scooter through the historic streets of central Lisbon! Discover the beautiful monuments of the Portuguese capital on the banks of the Tagus River. A unique experience!
Why rent a scooter in Lisbon?
The old town in Lisbon is home to many stunning sights and monuments. A good way to visit the wonderful centre of the Portuguese capital is on board a scooter. With your own motorbike you can tour the most symbolic sights of the city such as Praça do Comércio or the Largo da Sé Street, where Lisbon Cathedral is located.
Renting a moped in Lisbon allows you to visit other fascinating areas around the city, such as the neighbourhood of Belém. In this area you can find the famous Belém Tower, Jerónimos Monastery and the Monument of the Discoveries.
What model of motorcycle can you rent?
Your reservation includes the following model of scooter:
- 125cc Peugeot Tweet or similar: it is necessary to be at least 18 years old and in possession of an A1 (for 11KW), A2 (maximum 35KW), A or B (maximum 11KW for both) licence.
When making the reservation you must choose between a bike for 1 person or 2 people. If you choose to rent a bike for 2 people, then both people can take turns to be the driver.
Collect your scooter from the Cooltra Shop located at 216 Rua da Magdalena. The shop is open from Monday to Friday 10 am to 2 pm and 3 pm to 7 pm.
Important: bikes cannot be returned on Sundays, as the shops are closed. In this case you'll have to return the bikes last thing on Saturday or first thing on Monday. If you return the bike on Monday, you will have to pay for an extra day's rental.
- The prices shown are for per bike not per person. For example, if two people want to rent a scooter (driver and passenger), they should book only one vehicle, choosing the option for 2 people.
- When you pick up the scooter, you must sign the contract and leave a deposit by credit card which will be refunded at the end of the rental.
- At the end of the rental, you must return the vehicle at the same hour as you collected it. You will not receive a partial refund if you decide to return the bike before the end of the contracted time. If you keep the bike for longer than the agreed time, without prior warning, then you will be subject to a €50 penalty plus the standard cost of the extra rental time.
- The rental includes full insurance with €500 and roadside assistance. You can increase your insurance when you collect the vehicle and sign the contract.
- You must return the scooter with a full tank of petrol otherwise you will be charged the difference.
- If your driving licence has been issued by a non-EU country, or a country that does not have an agreement with Portugal, then you must hold an International Driving Permit (IDP). You can consult more information on the required driving documentation here.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protective material and safety to help avoid the spread of Covid-19.
|125cc Peugeot Tweet or similar (1 person)||125cc Peugeot Tweet or similar (2 people)|
125cc Peugeot Tweet or similar (1 person)US$ 44.20
125cc Peugeot Tweet or similar (2 people)US$ 50.10
125cc Peugeot Tweet or similar (1 person)US$ 81.20
125cc Peugeot Tweet or similar (2 people)US$ 90.80
125cc Peugeot Tweet or similar (1 person)US$ 119.40
125cc Peugeot Tweet or similar (2 people)US$ 131.40
125cc Peugeot Tweet or similar (1 person)US$ 144.50
125cc Peugeot Tweet or similar (2 people)US$ 156.50
125cc Peugeot Tweet or similar (1 person)US$ 193.50
125cc Peugeot Tweet or similar (2 people)US$ 207.90
1 day - 7 days.
125cc Scooter or similar.
Full risk insurance with €500 excess.
Medical assistance, roadside assistance.
Second helmet, padlock and trunk (only with the option for 2 people).
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Bookings are permitted up until 48 hours before the activity as long as there are still places.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you need help to book an activity or have any enquiries, please contact us.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
216 Rua da Madalena