Spend an afternoon in the land of eternal snow! Fly up to Mount Titlis by cable car, marvel at breathtaking views over the Swiss mountains and make the most of the Alpine activities on offer.
Mount Titlis Day Trip Itinerary
After leaving from the meeting point in Lucerne at 12:30 pm, you'll drive through central Switzerland in the direction of Engelberg, a picturesque town nestled in an Alpine mountain valley and one of the most attractive tourist destinations in the region.
Arriving in Engelberg, you'll hop aboard the Titlis Xpress cable car and fly up to the peak of the mountain, enjoying the spectacular bird's eye views over the glaciers and ice boulders below. Having reached the top of Mount Titlis, located at over 9,800 feet (3000 metres) above sea level, you'll be further enchanted by the panoramic Alpine views - don't forget your camera!
You'll have two hours of free time to make the most of your afternoon in the Swiss Alps: as well as stunning landscapes, you'll find a number of unmissable activities at Mount Titlis allowing you to enjoy the snow and ice.
At the end of an unforgettable day, you'll begin the descent back to Engelberg, where the bus will be waiting for you to make the return journey to Lucerne. You'll arrive back at around 6 pm.
What is there to do at Mount Titlis?
Once at the summit of Mount Titlis, you'll have the opportunity to take part in the following activities, all of which are included in your ticket:
- Titlis Cliff Walk: at around 10,000 feet (3,000 m) above sea level, this is Europe's highest suspension bridge. On a clear day, walking over the Cliff Walk offers incomparable views over the glacier 1,500 feet (460 m) below, the Uri Alps and even as far as Italy!
- Ice Flyer: this chair lift will fly you over the glaciers of Mount Titlis, giving you incredible bird's eye views over virgin snow and impressive crevasses.
- Glacier Cave: delve into the magical world of ice, exploring this almost 500-foot-long (150 m) walkway carved below the surface of the glacier.
- Glacier Park: welcome to the snow fun zone! Enjoy sledding and snowtubing down a snow-covered slope for the ultimate Mount Titlis experience.
Access to all of these activities is included in your tour price, however please bear in mind their availability is subject to weather conditions.
|Adults||Children between 6 and 15 years old||Children under 6 years old|
Children between 6 and 15 years oldUS$ 66.8
Children under 6 years oldFree
* The price increases on the 31 March
The tour is carried out in several languages at the same time, including in English.
English, German and Spanish speaking guide.
Transfers between Lucerne and Engelberg.
Return ticket for Mount Titlis cable car.
Tickets for activities at Mount Titlis (Ice Flyer, Cliff Walk, Glacier Cave and Glacier Park).
Food and drinks.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up to 3 days before (Lucerna local time) if there are still places available.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).