Uncover the rich history and culture of Palma on a 2-hour free walking tour of the city accompanied by a professional English-speaking guide.
Free Walking Tour of Palma de Mallorca
Greet your guide at Plaza de España, situated in the heart of the capital of Mallorca, and from here, set off on a tour by foot. Discover the footprints of the Roman town and the Moorish influence as you gaze at its numerous historical buildings.
Walk along elegant pathways flanked by pines and palm trees while your guide reveals the intricate history of the capital and the island. On your walk, discover Palma Cathedral, an imposing edifice made of golden sandstone. It is currently one of the tallest Gothic structures in Europe and an iconic symbol of the city.
In front of “La Seu” is the Royal Palace of La Almudaina. This walled facility was where the kings of Mallorca and, later, viceroys and governors lived during the thirteenth and fourteenth centuries.
Wandering through the Old Town, you will stumble upon beautifully decorated traditional patios established by the noble families of the city. Visit the centrally-located Plaza de Cort and admire the Baroque façade of the Palma Town Hall. We'll end the door outside the Cathedral.
Gain an understanding of Palma de Mallorca's secrets and legends on this 2-hour free tour.
- Groups of over 6 people may not participate in this free walking tour.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 20 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
Free tours do not have a fixed price, rather each person offers the guide the amount they consider appropriate, depending on their level of satisfaction.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
Expert English speaking guide.
When to book?
You can book up to the start time, as long as there are places remaining. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
If you are not able to attend the tour, please cancel your reservation, otherwise the guide will be waiting for you.
Plaza España, next to the statue of James I of Aragon