Discover the largest underground lake in Europe and be captivated by a stunning classical music concert in one of Europe's most visited caves.
Half-Day Drach Caves Tour + Classical Concert
The day begins with pick up from your hotel, from where we'll start the road to Manacor, in the east of Mallorca.
On the way, we'll make a stop at one of the most famous pearl shops, a jewel that they have been produced in this area for more than 100 years!
Then, after about twenty minutes of travel, we will reach the east coast of Mallorca. There we will enter the spectacular Cuevas del Drach, one of the most visited caves in the world.
All the while admiring the stalactites and stalagmites, we descend into the depths of "the dragon caves": boarding a small wooden boat, and sailing the waters of Lake Martel, the largest underground lake in Europe. And, as if this wasn't enough, while we sail we'll enjoy a concert of classical music. A magical experience dreamy natural environment!
After this unique experience immersed in the caves, we'll make our way back to the hotels.
Hotel Pick Up
The excursion includes pick-up in the south of Mallorca: Palma, Arenal, Can Pastilla, Illetas, Portals, Cala Mayor, Palmanova, Magaluf, Santa Ponsa, Paguera and Camp de Mar.
Important Information: In some cases, the bus cannot get to the hotel entrance and a nearby meeting point will be set up.
Sometimes, the itinerary may be reversed, first visiting the Caves of Drach and then the pearl shop, but only in high season. You should bear in mind that the pearl shop is not open on Sunday.
Full Day Excursion
If you'd like longer discovering the wonders of Mallorca, you should try the full day Drach Caves Tour.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 70% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children from 3 to 12||Children under 3|
|Day trip with pick up||
Day trip with pick up
Children from 3 to 12US$ 26.90
Children under 3not permitted
The activity takes place with an escort that speaks in english, spanish and other language.
English and Spanish speaking guide.
Pick up and transfer back to the hotel in Mallorca.
Visit to the Mallorica pearl museum.
Entrance to the Drach Caves.
When to book?
You can book up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 10 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.