Explore one of Malta's most charming locations with this Comino Island & Blue Lagoon Cruise. You'll visit the beautiful natural area, snorkel in the marina and relax in the famous Blue Lagoon.
Comino Island & Blue Lagoon Cruise
We'll pick you up from your hotel and board a relaxing cruise towards Comino island. The islet has a surface area of just four kilometres, making it a perfect location to enjoy a day of tranquillity, sunshine and sea in its turquoise blue coves.
After approximately an hour and a half journey, the boat will anchor in Comino and we'll explore the island.
Just a few metres away from the Blue Lagoon is the coral reef that you can explore at your leisure during the day. The Comino seabed is famous amongst divers, and snorkelling (equipment not included) around this unique natural paradise is an unmissable opportunity.
You'll also have the chance to walk through locations where famous films including Troy and The Count of Monte Cristo were shot. Between June and September, if the weather permits, we'll visit the Crystal Lagoon.
After a full day on Comino island, we'll return to our hotels in Malta.
- The cruises are on a catamaran with underwater windows and are wheelchair accessible, except the 10 am cruise from 1st April until 25th October doesn't have underwater windows and isn't wheelchair accessible.
- During high season, we recommend reserving the activity with early morning departure, to avoid heavy crowds.
- The order of the tour may vary due to the weather.
When booking, you can select the hotel pick up option (for hotels in green and yellow zones), or meet at Bugibba harbour. You can check the pick up zones using the following link:
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 5 and 15 years old||Children under 5 years old.|
|Comino island cruise without pick up||
|Comino island cruise with yellow zone pick up||
|Comino island with green zone pick up.||
Comino island cruise without pick up
Children between 5 and 15 years oldUS$ 17.70
Children under 5 years old.Free
Comino island cruise with yellow zone pick up
Children between 5 and 15 years oldUS$ 21.20
Children under 5 years old.Free
Comino island with green zone pick up.
Children between 5 and 15 years oldUS$ 25.90
Children under 5 years old.US$ 8.30
The tour includes audio commentary in English.
Hotel pick up and drop off (option depending).
Comino and Blue Lagoon Cruise.
Commentary in English.
Snorkel equipment (€ 5 (US$ 5.90) per person all day).
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.