This sightseeing bus tour of Marseille is a convenient way to explore the oldest city in France. You can climb on and off at any of the stops, allowing you to visit all the essential sights at your own pace.
Route and Stops
This tourist bus service follows a route that takes you around the main attractions of France’s second largest city. Throughout the journey on board the open-top double-decker bus, you can enjoy English language commentary about the monuments, museums, gardens and other important locations around the coastal city.
Some of the essential stops on the route are the Notre Dame de la Garde Cathedral, Les Catalans, the bay of Vallon des Auffes, Fort Saint Nicolas and the seafront Corniche.
You can consult the route and all the stops on the map by clicking on this link:
How does it work
The ticket is valid for 1 single day. So, if you activate a ticket at 3 pm, the ticket will only be valid until the end of that same day. During this time, you can hop on and off the bus as many times as you want. We recommend activating the card as early as possible to enjoy its full potential.
Timetable and frequency
The tourist bus in Marseille operates every day and leaves every half an hour between 10 am and 5 pm from 86 Quai du Port.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children between 3 and 13 years old||Children under 3 years old|
Children between 3 and 13 years oldUS$ 9.50
Children under 3 years oldFree
1 - 2 days.
The activity takes place with recorded commentary in english and other languages.
Unlimited use of the ColorBus service for 1 day.
When to book?
You can book up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Yes, most of the buses are accessible.
Frequently asked questions
Q - Are all the buses wheelchair accessible?
A - The local provider has 5 buses with space for wheelchairs. To be sure of a place on one of these buses, head to Quai du Port, 76.
Q - What is the address of the first stop. How can I identify the buses?
A - You can get on the buses at any one of the stops. The first stop is at Quai du Port, number 86. You can identify the buses by their blue, red and orange colours.
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
In front of 86 Quai du Port (Marseille's old port).