Amber Island is a tropical paradise of white sand and turquoise waters. With this private tour, you will discover the seabed as you snorkel around the stunning coral reef.
We will meet at Grand Baie (Grand Bay) to start our trip. We sail along the east coast of Mauritius until reaching the Island of Amber. The boat will stop next to the lush mangrove forest which grows along the shore and we will do some snorkeling in the clear waters that surround this national park area.
Our local guide will tell you all about the environment of Amber and its mangroves while you enjoy blissful views of the sea and the tropical landscape. Then we sail slowly to Bernache, a nearby island where we prepare a delicious lunch in the shade with traditional Mauritius produce: chicken, fish, and rice salad to name just a few.
After the delicious meal, you will have free time to enjoy the white beaches of Bernache and bathe in the turquoise sea waters. You can try some snorkeling on the coral reef, discovering the diverse life on the Mauritius seabed.
Finally, we board the boat and make our way back along the coast of Mauritius. The excursion ends back at Grand Baie
When making the reservation, you can indicate which Menu you would prefer to eat during the excursion to Amber Island.
- Chicken, sausages and fish barbeque.
- Vegetables, rice salad, or pasta salad.
- Bananas Flambé.
- Drinks (alcoholic and non-alcoholic).
- Includes the same as the standard menu and lobster and champagne.
In the case of a food intolerance, or a special menu is required, you can contact us to let us know what suits your requirements.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
This is a private tour organized for you and your partner, friends or family.
Private tour + Standard Menu
Up to 3 peopleUS$ 401.50
Up to 4 peopleUS$ 414
Up to 6 peopleUS$ 451.60
Up to 8 peopleUS$ 476.70
Up to 10 peopleUS$ 501.80
Private Tour + Gourmet Menu
Up to 3 peopleUS$ 548.90
Up to 4 peopleUS$ 561.40
Up to 6 peopleUS$ 599.10
Up to 8 peopleUS$ 624.20
Up to 10 peopleUS$ 649.30
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in English.
Boat trip to Amber Island.
English speaking guide.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Bookings are permitted up until 30 hours before the activity as long as there are still places.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you need help to book an activity or have any enquiries, please contact us.
Grand Bay (Grand Baie)