Cruise along the waters around southwestern Mauritius when you take our fantastic speedboat tour. You will sail along the coastline of Benitiers Island, see dolphins playing in Tamarin Bay, and even enjoy a traditional delicious meal on a paradise beach.
Benitiers Island and Le Morne Cruise
We meet up in the morning at the Riviere Noire (Black River) estuary before setting sail to the idyllic waters of Tamarin Bay. Upon arriving, we will meet some friendly dolphins during what is surely an experience you will never forget.
Then we set off again in the boat, this time to the south of the island. The journey takes us alongside the spectacular west coast of the Island as the infinite Indian Ocean stretches out in front of us. We will arrive at the peninsula of Le Morne, famous for its basaltic rock outcrop which rises up more than 1500 feet high.
Once there, we will have the opportunity to dive into the crystal clear waters, enjoy a refreshing swim, and explore the seabed with snorkels.
Later, we continue our cruise around this impressive environment, stopping at the beach of Benitiers Island to eat some delicious food and regain our strength. You will enjoy a meal consisting of pasta salad, chicken, fish, potatoes and banana flambe. After this, we will begin the return trip to the original departure point. However, there is one last special surprise along the way.
The Roche Crystal is a beautiful, diamond-shaped rock that gives the illusion of floating on top of the shallow turquoise waters. We will stop here for a short time so you can take a wonderful dip.
Then we head back to Riviere Noire, arriving at around 4:30 pm.
Who can take part?
This activity is not recommended for pregnant women.
During the winter season, from mid-May to October, low tides occur on the west coast, so the boat is forced to make a stop about 30-50 feet from the main beach and guests must walk to the shore.
Please wear beach shoes or rubber boots.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children under 11 years old|
|Mauritius Island Cruise||
Mauritius Island Cruise
Children under 11 years oldUS$ 62.70
The activity takes place with a escort that simultaneously speaks in English and other languages.
Food and drink.
Multilingual guide (English, French, and Spanish).
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Bookings are permitted up until 30 hours before the activity as long as there are still places.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you need help to book an activity or have any enquiries, please contact us.
No (not advisable for people with reduced mobility).