Discover the most beautiful beaches in Mauritius with this trip to Deer Island. Bathe in the crystal-clear waters and savor a delicious barbeque on board a catamaran.
We meet in Trou d’Eau Douce in the morning to board the vessel and set sail southwards along the coast. During the journey, you can relax, take in the sun, and enjoy the dreamy views. We will stop for a while, so you can do some snorkeling and admire the rich nature of the Mauritius seabed.
We continue our catamaran cruise to the Grand River South East. There you will discover the wonderful waterfall where the river meets the Indian ocean and witness the beautiful sight of the jungle touching the sea. After, we provide you with a succulent on-board barbeque with typical Mauritius specialities such as Bananas flambé.
Following lunch, we head to Deer Island, home to the finest beaches in Mauritius. You will have free time to enjoy this dreamy idyllic paradise where even the inhabitants of Mauritius go to relax. You can take a dip in the crystalline waters, sunbathe on the fine white sand, or do some snorkeling among the fish and corals that are to be found under the ocean’s tranquil surface.
The trip ends back at Trou d’Eau Douce at 4 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children under 11 years old.|
Children under 11 years old.US$ 36.40
The activity takes place with an escort that speaks in english and other language.
Visit to the waterfall.
Visit to Deer Island.
On board barbeque.
When to book?
You can book up to the start time, as long as there are places remaining. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - Is it possible to take this excursion with young children?
A - This excursion is suitable for guests of any age, including babies and young children. There are life jackets available for children.
Q - Is it possible to take this excursion with young children and babies?
A - Young children and babies are accepted on board.
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
The Débarcadère jetty, Trou d'Eau Douce