Do something a little different during your trip to Grand Baie with this Catamaran cruise during which you will discover one of the least populated islands in northern Mauritius - Gabriel Island. Its sandy beaches and turquoise coloured waters make it a true natural paradise.
Gabriel Island Catamaran Trip
We will meet at 8:45 am on Sunset Boulevard, where we climb aboard the catamaran that will take us to the northern islands.
The cruise sails through the beautiful coral reef which surrounds the island. The journey will take us past will the Coin de Mire nature reserve, a natural triangular shaped island which resembles the sail of a boat. Here you will feel as though you are in paradise!
When we finally arrive at the gorgeous Gabriel Island, you will have time to stroll around its sandy beaches or simply relax and gaze in awe at the emerald ocean waters. If you also want to explore marine life in more detail, you have the opportunity of diving into the crystal waters to do some snorkelling.
After exploring Gabriel Island, we head back to Grand Baie on the catamaran. During the return trip, we will enjoy a barbeque with unlimited drinks (included).
The trip will finish around 4 pm at Grand Baie.
The menu on board the catamaran includes barbeque, chicken, fish, an assorted salad, bread, and a dessert of fresh fruit. You will also enjoy unlimited alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.
If you are vegetarian or have an intolerance to a certain food, don’t worry – we will prepare a special menu for you.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children under 11 years old|
Children under 11 years oldUS$ 36.60
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
English, French, and Spanish speaking guide.
Food and drink on board.
Insurance for passengers.
When to book?
Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not advisable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Sunset Boulevard, Grand Baie