Cruise the coast of the isle of Mauritius on a glass-bottomed boat and discover some of the world's rarest marine species in their natural habitat.
After meeting on Grand Baie beach, you'll climb aboard your boat for your adventure at sea. Head out to the coral reef at the edge of the bay: here in the glorious tranquil turquoise waters, you'll have awe-inspiring views of the incredible marine life thanks to the boat's glass bottom.
The panoramic windows will allow you to clearly see the amazing coral reefs that numerous different species of fish and molluscs, including starfish, call home. The lagoons and reefs of the beautiful isle of Mauritius are the natural habitat of some of the world's rarest marine species.
After enjoying unforgettable views of the underwater life of Mauritius through the glass bottom of your boat, you'll head back to land, where your tour will end on the beach.
This tour requires a minimum of two people. Reservations of one single person will incur a supplementary charge of 16 EUR.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children under 3 years old|
Children under 3 years oldFree
* A reservation for one person will include a supplement.
Glass bottom boat trip.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Bookings are permitted up until 36 hours before the activity as long as there are still places.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you need help to book an activity or have any enquiries, please contact us.
Grand Baie Beach.