Visit the magnificent Grand Baie, a coastal destination in northern Mauritius where you'll discover beaches beyond your imagination.
Grand Baie Trip
We'll pick you up from your hotel and head to the north of Mauritius. We'll reach the coastal town of Grand Baie, famous for its stunning white sandy beaches and lively nightlife, with some of the best clubs and bars on the island.
The first stop will be the public beach of Grand Baie, located in the district of Rivière du Rempart and known for its many boats and catamarans. We'll also visit the city's bazaar, where you'll be able to buy handicrafts, souvenirs and beautiful typical garments.
Then we'll head to La Cuvette beach, a beautiful natural paradise of fine sand and crystalline water. There we'll have some free time to relax in the sun, swim in the Indian Ocean or go snorkelling to discover the area's marine life. You can even taste a delicious coconut drink!
Afterwards, we'll continue our trip to Pereybere, one of Grand Baie's best-known beaches, where we'll also be able to take a stroll by the sea and have lunch (food not included) at the food stalls, which sell fresh fruit and local cuisine. After this, we'll go to know the fabulous beach of Bain Boeuf.
Later we'll head to a fascinating monument in the north of the island: Notre-Dame Auxiliatrice de Cap Malheureux, the famous red-roofed church, one of the most popular tourist attractions of this region of Mauritius. From there we'll enjoy a spectacular view of Gunner's Quoin Island.
Before ending the tour and returning to the hotel, we'll make a final stop at the Grand Baie La Croisette Shopping Centre for some shopping.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
This is a private tour organised for you and your partner, friends or family.
|Up to 4 people||Up to 6 people||Up to 10 people|
Up to 4 peopleUS$ 157.20
Up to 6 peopleUS$ 163.50
Up to 10 peopleUS$ 176.10
The tour is exclusively in English.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
English speaking guide.
Food and entry fees.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).