Set sail on a luxury catamaran trip to the islands of Grand Port in eastern Mauritius. Discover a paradise of emerald waters and fine white sand while feeling like a VIP for the day.
Grand Port Islands Luxury Catamaran Cruise
In the morning, we will meet up at the port of Mahébourg before boarding the luxury catamaran which will take you along the east coast of Mauritius.
First, we'll take you to one of Mahébourg's most famous snorkeling areas: Trou Moutou, where we'll dive into its crystal waters to see some of the ocean's most fascinating marine species.
We then continue cruising along the beautiful Indian Ocean and head to Passe Island. Off the coast here, we will hear all about the fascinating history of this rocky outcrop and how it was the scene of a crucial military battle. From there, we then depart for Lighthouse Island, where we will disembark for a guided tour.
We will take a lovely stroll around what was the first island to be discovered by Dutch colonists. It is named after its iconic lighthouse, which was built in 1864 and was functional until around the beginning of the 20th-century. This tiny islet played an important strategic role during naval battles.
We then climb back on board the luxury catamaran where a succulent meal will be waiting for you, consisting of grilled fish and chicken, salad and even some seafood.
Afterward, we will visit the famous Deer Island, where you will encounter a beautiful hidden waterfall crashing into the ocean. The stunning landscape here, where the jungle meets the coast, is a sight you will never forget. As our adventure draws to an end, we will return to the original departure point. On the way though, we will be accompanied by wonderful onboard music and the magical sunset.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children under 3 years old|
Children under 3 years oldUS$ 84.10
7 hours 30 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that simultaneously speaks in English and other languages.
Luxury catamaran trip.
English, French and Spanish speaking guide.
Food and drink.
Paddle surf rental.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Bookings are permitted up until 36 hours before the activity as long as there are still places.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
No (not advisable for people with reduced mobility).
Pointe des Régates, Mahebourg.