Explore the islands to the north of Mauritius and discover the dreamy landscapes, deserted beaches, turquoise blue waters, and an incredible area for snorkeling.
We will meet up at Grand Baie beach to board the boat that will take us north from Mauritius. During the journey, you will enjoy the glorious sight of the coral reef under the Indian Ocean, the third largest in the world. Our expert guide will tell you all about these islands and the beautiful natural treasures that they hoard.
After just a short time, we find ourselves before Île Plate (Flat Island) and Îlot Gabriel (Gabriel Island). Here you can dive into the crystal-clear waters that surround them and walk along the white sand beaches. These islands have been deserted for more than 100 years. Here you will also enjoy a delicious barbeque of typical Mauritian food.
After basking in this dreamy setting, we then continue to Coin de Mire, one of the best places in Mauritius to try snorkeling. In these transparent waters, the splendor of the coral reef awaits you. This exclusive spot, only a few kilometers to the north of Mauritius, is home to an enormous variety of fish, mollusks, and flora.
We will return to the port around 3 pm.
When you make the reservation, you will indicate which menu you prefer to eat during this tour.
- Chicken, sausage and fish barbeque.
- Vegetables, rice salad, pasta salad.
- Bananas Flambé.
- Drinks (alcoholic and non-alcoholic).
- Includes the same as the standard menu and lobster and champagne.
In the case of a food intolerance or any specific menu requirements, please contact us with your request.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
This is a private tour organized for you and your partner, friends or family.
Private Tour + Standard Menu
Up to 3 peopleUS$ 401
Up to 4 peopleUS$ 413.50
Up to 6 peopleUS$ 451.10
Up to 8 peopleUS$ 476.20
Up to 10 peopleUS$ 501.20
Private Tour + Gourmet Menu
Up to 3 peopleUS$ 548.20
Up to 4 peopleUS$ 560.80
Up to 6 peopleUS$ 598.40
Up to 8 peopleUS$ 623.40
Up to 10 peopleUS$ 648.50
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in English.
Boat trip to the islands of the north of mauritius.
English speaking guide.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Bookings are permitted up until 30 hours before the activity as long as there are still places.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Grand Baie Beach