The coral reef off the Isle of Mauritius is home to a wealth of extraordinary marine life. Dive in and discover its breath-taking underwater beauty.
After meeting on Grand Baie beach, climb aboard the Imperator boat. You'll sail out into the bay, heading to a lagoon located next to the coral reef.
Once at the reef, your expert guides will give you all the equipment you need to snorkel in this little corner of paradise, before it's time to dive into the crystal-clear turquoise waters.
Snorkelling in Grand Baie is an unforgettable experience: the entire isle of Mauritius is surrounded by an enormous coral reef, making the island home to an incredible diversity of underwater flora and fauna. Admire unique fish and molluscs in their natural habitat as you swim through the stunning waters. The amazing natural beauty of this area and its ecosystem make the Grand Baie lagoon a popular site with scuba divers too.
After an awe-inspiring underwater experience, you'll head back to the boat and make your way to the beach, enjoying the views of beautiful Grand Baie as you sail.
This excursion requires a minimum of two people. Reservations for one person will incur a supplementary charge of 16 EUR.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children up to 3 years old|
|Snorkelling in Grand Baie||
Snorkelling in Grand Baie
Children up to 3 years oldFree
* A reservation for one person will include a supplement.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
Boat journey to coral reef.
When to book?
Bookings are permitted up until 36 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Grand Baie Beach.