Discover the wild nature of Mauritius with this day trip to the Vallée des Couleurs and La Vanille nature parks. Majestic cascades, stunning landscapes, and giant tortoises are just some of the hidden treasures of this beautiful island.
Vallee Des Couleurs Nature Park Day Trip
We will collect you early in the morning from your hotel and begin our tour of the natural parks of Vallée des Couleurs and La Vanille.
Our first stop is Vallée des Couleurs, a unique wilderness area where the magical landforms consist of 23 different tones of vivid color. You will also see the amazing flora and fauna of Mauritius up close, and enjoy some exhilarating activities such as riding the zip line and driving a quad bike (activities not included).
When we have finished exploring this parkland area and discovered all its secrets, we will stop to eat some food in a nearby traditional restaurant(not included) where you can try some of the delicious local food.
Later, we will head to the impressive observation point at Macondé rock to enjoy the spectacular panoramic views of the ocean and the coastline. The next stop is La Vanille nature park where you will meet its most famous residents - the giant tortoises. This species is the 2nd largest in the world, reaching a weight of almost 40 stone and an average lifespan of 160 years.
Our tour ends with a visit to Gris Gris beach, one of the most beautiful on the island of Mauritius and also one of the places on the island where the sea is at its wildest and most dangerous. Therefore we will enjoy the sight and sound of the sea crashing against the rocks from the safety of dry land.
At the end of the guided tour, we will accompany you back to your hotel.
Advantages of a private tour
Besides offering a much more personalized service, if you are part of a large group, you can save money.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
This is a private tour organized for you and your partner, friends or family.
|Up to 4 people||Up to 6 people||Up to 10 people|
|Tour in English||
Tour in English
Up to 4 peopleUS$ 156.80
Up to 6 peopleUS$ 163.10
Up to 10 peopleUS$ 175.60
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
Professional English speaking guide.
Private tour exclusively for you and your companions.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Entry to Vallee des Couleurs nature park (€9 approximately).
Entry to La Vanille nature park (€13 approximately).
When to book?
You can book up until 30 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.