Explore the most iconic sights of Australia's second biggest city. Discover the coolest corners of Melbourne with your expert local guide.
After being picked up from your hotel in Melbourne, you'll head into the city centre. Your route will take you down picturesque cobbled alleyways covered in colourful graffiti. Doubtless you'll get drawn in by one of the excellent cafes dotted throughout the area.
Make your way to the Shrine of Remembrance, located next to Melbourne's Botanical Garden. The memorial was built in honour of the men and women of Victoria who served in the First World War, and now serves as a national monument in dedication to all Australians who have served their country.
When you think of Australia, the images that always come to mind are of its glorious golden beaches. Make the most of this guided tour to explore the famous St Kilda beach. The shore is a hive of activity, popular with walkers, skaters, surfers and swimmers alike. They aren't the only ones enjoying St Kilda - the beach's breakwater is also home to a colony of little penguins!
Thanks to immigrants from China, Japan, Thailand and Vietnam choosing Melbourne as their home and leaving their mark on the area, the city's Chinatown boasts a huge number of restaurants serving deliciously authentic Asian food.
Finally, you'll visit the impressive Eureka Tower, the almost 1000 ft-tall (297 metres) skyscraper built as a reminder of the Eureka gold miners' revolt against the colonial authority of the United Kingdom in 1854. You'll go up to the tower's 88th floor to enjoy incredible panoramic views of the city.
Having made the most of your guided tour of Melbourne, you'll get dropped back off at your hotel.
This guided tour will only run for groups with a minimum of 2 and maximum of 7 people.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 7 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 3 and 12 years old||Children under 3 years old|
Children between 3 and 12 years oldUS$ 37.10
Children under 3 years oldFree
3 hours 30 minutes - 4 hours.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in English, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
Pick up and drop off at hotel.
English speaking guide.
Entrance to the Eureka Tower.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Bookings are permitted up until 30 hours before the activity as long as there are still places.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).