Discover the tastes of Menorca: indulge in locally handcrafted cheeses and wines at the Hort Sant Patrici bodega on this beautiful Balearic Island. Unforgettable!
Menorcan Cheese & Wine Tasting
Begin your journey into Menorca's excellent gastronomy at Hort Sant Patrici, one of the Balearic isle's most contemporary wineries and cheese producers. Here, you'll explore the beautiful vineyards and the fascinating wine- and cheese-making facilities, learning about each minute detail of their careful production process.
With newfound knowledge of these two delicious products, it will then be time for the best part of the experience: tasting the best of Hort Sant Patrici's wines and cheeses! Savour the unique flavours of the Menorcan grapes and the island's cheeses which match perfectly. Mouth-watering!
After having become experts in the region's cuisine, you'll have the opportunity to visit the bodega's gourmet store, where you'll find traditional Menorcan specialities like sobrassada, a raw cured sausage; carnixulla, another cured meat; local gin; pastissets, typical pastries; carquinyoli, like biscotti, and of course wines and cheeses... a magnificent selection of products keeping Menorca's rich culinary heritage alive.
If you have any allergies or dietary requirements, please indicate them when making your reservation.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 15 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
|Adults||Children between 3 and 12||Children under 3 years old|
|English guided tour||
English guided tour
Children between 3 and 12US$ 4.50
Children under 3 years oldFree
1 hour 30 minutes.
The tour is exclusively in English.
Visit to Hort Sant Patrici winery and cheesemakers.
Tasting of local wine and cheese.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
If there are still places available, you can book until the previous day (local time in Menorca).
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Yes (imperative to point out when the booking is made).
Hort Sant Patrici.