Discover the prehispanic pyramids of Teotihucán on this exclusive private tour where you can even choose the itinerary!
Why did the Mexicas find the city of Teotihuacán in ruins? What dark secrets and curses does this impressive prehispanic site hold? How did the native population honour their gods from these supernatural stepped pyramids? How were they built?
The answers to these questions and much more on this private tour of Teotihuacán. Having picked you up at your hotel or a central point, we leave Mexico City in the direction of this spectacular archaeological site, declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
One there, you'll enjoy an exclusive and personalised visit where we'll learn of al the mysteries which the captivating and enigmatic Teotihuacán holds. We'll show you the major monuments, although you yourselves can design the route which appeals most. And there won't be any other people in the group, except your partner, friends or family.
And with the tour over, you can continue admiring the beauty of Teotihuacán, or, if your prefer, we'll take you back to your hotel in Mexico City.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
This is a private tour organized for you and your partner, friends or family.
|Up to 4 people||Up to 8 people|
Up to 4 peopleUS$ 189.80
Up to 8 peopleUS$ 324.60
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in English.
Hotel Pick up and Drop Off.
Bus or minivan transport.
Exclusive English speaking guide.
Food and drink.
Entry to the Teotihuacan archipelago site: 80 MXN (US$ 4) per person.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up to 2 days before (Mexico City local time) if there are still places available.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.