Discover the essential locations around the south of the Algarve when you take our fantastic tour from Portimão. You will see the historic towns of Lagos and the stunning coasts of Sagres and Cape St Vincent, and the fantastic rock formations of Ponta da Piedade.
Sagres, Lagos, and Cape St Vincent Tour
We will pick you up from your hotel in Portimão early in the morning before hitting the road towards Cape St. Vincent. Once there, you will see the most powerful lighthouse in Europe, which marks the southwesternmost point on mainland Europe.
From here, we then travel to Sagres, where you will encounter one of the most beautiful beaches in the Algarve. This is the perfect place to relax and take some unique photos and relax while hearing all about the area's historic fishing tradition and visiting its fort.
Our tour continues by visiting Baleeira, a small town known for having one of the best-preserved forts in Portugal, used in the past to defend the population from pirate attacks.
After leaving Baleeira, we continue on our journey exploring the stunning rocks of Ponta da Piedade. The numerous grottoes, caves, and stone arches that have been carved by nature in the cliffs make Ponta da Piedade one of the most photographed places in all the Algarve.
Our next stop on this fascinating excursion is the captivating city of Lagos. We will take a delightful stroll through the picturesque streets of the old town and you will also have the chance to take a one-hour boat ride (not included) along the coast of Lagos: the perfect way to end this brilliant experience before we return to Portimão.
Day Trips from other locations
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 5 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Per person||Children from 4 to 12 years old||Children under 3 years old|
|Tour in English||
Tour in English
Per personUS$ 82.10
Children from 4 to 12 years oldUS$ 65.70
Children under 3 years oldFree
The tour includes an English speaking guide, but the tour can sometimes be carried out in two languages.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
English speaking guide.
A snack in a local bakery.
One hour boat trip in Lagos (€ 20 (US$ 23.40) per person).
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the previous day (12:00 am) if there are still places available.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).