Enjoy a delicious three-course meal and live music as you sail the Douro River on this unforgettable evening cruise in Porto.
Porto Cruise with Dinner & Live Music
The cruise will begin at 8 pm at the Ribeira dock. After we set sail, we'll spend three hours cruising the magnificent Douro River.
During the boat ride, we'll enjoy a traditional Portuguese meal consisting of a starter, a main course and a dessert. The dinner will be accompanied by Douro and Port wines.
What's more, as we admire the dazzling lights of the city, we'll listen to a live performance of traditional music for a truly magical experience.
At the end of an unforgettable evening, we'll sail back to the starting point, arriving by around 11 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 66% of their maximum capacity.
|Adults||Children between 4 and 12 years old||Children under 4 years old|
Children between 4 and 12 years oldUS$ 25.10
Children under 4 years oldFree
3 hour boat ride.
Three course meal.
Traditional live music.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
If there are still places available, you can book until the previous day (Porto local time).
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you need help to book an activity or have any enquiries, please contact us.