Take a ride on the Fuente Dé cable car, located in the heart of the Picos de Europa mountain range, and admire the wonderful mountain scenery of northern Spain.
Fuente Dé Cable Car Ticket
The Fuente Dé cable car is a must for mountain lovers. Said to be the longest single-span aerial lift in Europe, it'll give you an unforgettable experience in Cantabria.
This cable car joins the Cantabrian town of Fuente Dé with the El Cable Viewpoint and will take you from an altitude of 1,070 metres to 1,823 metres.
As well the car cable ride, you'll also be able to enjoy a coffee or lunch at either of its bases. We recommend the El Cable café where you can enjoy spectacular views.
- Every day of the week from 10 am to 7 pm.
- The cable car will be closed on 24th, 25th and 31st December, as well as on 1st and 6th January.
- Opening and closing times are subject to weather conditions.
- Due to the requirements and operation of the Fuente Dé Cable Car, it is not possible to buy skip the line access. The time of departure will be assigned according to arrival time.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protective material and safety to help avoid the spread of Covid-19.
|Adults||Children between 6 and 12 years old|
|One way ticket||
Children between 6 and 12 years oldUS$ 6.80
One way ticket
Children between 6 and 12 years oldUS$ 4.50
* The price varies based on the chosen date
Ticket for the Fuente Dé Cable Car.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You will receive an email with your ticket attached which you must print out and show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Fuente Dé Cable Car