Feel a rush of adrenaline on board of a buggy as you travel through the south of Gran Canaria at full speed. You will cross paths, mountains, and roads, enjoying a spectacular landscape in a unique way.
Buggy Safari in Gran Canaria
After picking you up, we will take you to the area where the buggies are waiting for us. These are the perfect vehicles for touring the south of Gran Canaria. The guides will explain the route we will follow and how to drive the buggies safely. Then it is time to start the engines and begin the adventure.
We will take the buggy along irregular paths and uneven roads so that you can feel the emotion of driving through these landscapes. Moreover, throughout the tour, you will enjoy incredible views of the valley of Gran Canaria.
With this fabulous buggy tour, you will discover the variety of stunning landscapes in this part of the island. After the tour, we will take you back to the pick-up area.
- You must show a valid B driving license on the day of the activity.
- A maximum of two people can ride in each buggy.
- This activity is not allowed for children under 3 years old.
This activity includes the collection in the following areas of Gran Canaria:
- From Playa del Cura to Taurus, between 8 am and 8:10 am
- From Playa de Amadores to Puerto Rico, between 8:10 am and 8:40 am
- From Balito Beach and Anfi to Arguineguin, between 8:40 am and 8:50 am
- From Sonnenland and Meloneras to Golf Course, between 8:50 am and 9 am
- From Playa del Inglés to San Agustín and Bahía Feliz, between 8:30 am and 8:45 am
A couple of days before the activity, we will contact you to confirm the exact pick-up time and place.
Please check local restrictions before traveling. All of our services comply with recommendations to avoid the spread of Covid-19.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in English.
Pick up and drop off
English speaking guide
2 hour buggy tour
When to book?
You can book up until 30 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Type of voucher
Electronic. Show the voucher on your phone.
All services published on Civitatis are carried out in accordance with our Sustainability Code.
No printing of documentation required.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.