No visit to the Dominican Republic is complete without discovering its amazing wildlife. Join us on this fantastic trip to the Xploration Animal Encounters park from Punta Cana. You will encounter all kinds of exotic creatures and even get to feed some of them!
At the time of your choice, we will pick you up at your hotel in Punta Cana to take you by bus to the Xploration Animal Encounters Park where our adventure takes place.
Once there, we'll hop on an open-top bus and set off on a safari. Our first stop is a viewpoint from where you will have a wonderful view of the Nisibon area, the Maimon river, and the surrounding mountain landscapes. If time allows, you can also take a boat ride along the river to discover the colorful marine fauna and flora of this beautiful region.
We will continue on our tour, making different stops at spots in the park to interact with the animals. We will feed them, stroke them, milk the cattle, and some will even climb on top of us!
To put the icing on the cake of a fantastic trip, we will visit a typical Dominican country house to enjoy a delicious snack of tropical fruits and soft drinks.
After a brilliant three and a half-hour adventure, we will drop you back at your hotel in Punta Cana.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children from 2 to 12 years old||Children under 2 years old|
|Tour in English||
Tour in English
Children from 2 to 12 years oldUS$ 49.50
Children under 2 years oldFree
3 hours 30 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Transport by minibus.
English speaking guide.
Entry to the Exploration Animal Encounters park.
Snack of fruits and soft drinks.
When to book?
Bookings are permitted up until 9 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.