East Algarve is brimming with delightful, traditional towns for you to discover. Discover Faro, Olhão and Tavira when you take this wonderful trip from Quarteira.
At the agreed time we will pick you up from your hotel in Quarteira before heading towards Olhão, a picturesque town known for its strong fishing tradition. Here, we visit the municipal market, which is one of the unmissable sights for anyone holidaying in the Algarve.
The next stop will be Tavira, one of the most beautiful cities in this part of the Algarve. We'll cross the famous Roman bridge built over the river Gilão, and head into the historical centre. Then we go to Santa Luzia and take a well-deserved rest in a local restaurant where you have the opportunity to try some of the region's delicious food (not included).
Finally, we'll visit the region's enchanting capital city, Faro. Here we will take a stroll through the picturesque medieval streets, visiting the 13th-century Cathedral and the scary Chapel of Bones. If you'd prefer, instead of a guided tour of the essential landmarks in the capital, you can enjoy a one-hour boat trip (not included) along the coast of Faro.
At the end of the day, we'll return to hotels in Quarteira, arriving at around 5 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 5 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Per person||Children from 4 to 12 years old||Children under 3 years old|
|Tour in English||
Tour in English
Per personUS$ 71.10
Children from 4 to 12 years oldUS$ 56.90
Children under 3 years oldFree
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in English, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
English speaking guide.
Entry to Faro Cathedral.
Entry to the Chapel of Bones.
One hour boat trip (€ 10 (US$ 11.90)).
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).